Friday the 13th is quickly approaching. For those of you that are not prepared I have prepared a list of things to look out for so you can remain safe.
1. Wild teenagers- teenagers everywhere will throw caution to the wind and go crazy. (yes I know they always do that, but today will be worse)
2. Werewolves- Ever since vampires have gone mainstream werewolves are everywhere. And no they don’t wear shirts.
3. Ninja cat wars- The thug cats from the block have an epic battle planned against the ninja cats. Just don’t go outside after midnight. You have been warned.
4. Emergency Rooms- Just avoid them at all. Everyone who is at all prone to accidents will be in there. And there will be blood.
5. The braless old woman that walks my neighborhood- She has been training for weeks. Every night walking the block, letting it all hang out. I do not know what she is planning, but I am scared.
*Image from hauntedamericatours.com