I am a part of of co-op. In fact two hippy co-ops.
We buy hippy stuff in bulk. Yes that does make me cooler than most.
What does one buy in a co-op?
1. Dried fruit. Its comes in bags and I tell my daughter it is chips. She buys it. So gullible.
2. Cows. We buy a bunch of cows and have a butcher cut them up and then split it up. Do you even know what is in the nasty meat you buy at your grocery store. Death that’s what.
3. Chickens. I have yet to make it in on the chicken buy. But pretty sure they come as whole chickens feet and all. Still figuring out what do with chicken feet. Make a necklace?
4. Alternative flours. Because we all know white flour is the silent killer.
5. Cures for voodoo curses. Oh wait, that is what the police on the bayou have to buy after the people they arrest curse them. Think you know what it’s like to live here. Think again my friend, think again.