Friday night, time to hit the club. Get dressed up in clothes you wouldn’t be seen in during the day. Put on far too much make up. Flirt with people you can’t stand for a free drink and make out with your best friend’s date. Oh wait. I’m not 21 anymore. The drinks are made of milk, the dancing is done in pjs, and passing out happens at eight pm. Oh the joys of parenthood.
Second Edition of Crazy School Stories: no names have been used to protect privacy:)
The 13 and pregnant edition
See the first edition crazy mama’s here
1. My first year teaching I had a freshman class. My first student to get pregnant was in this class. She had gotten pregnant that summer. She was 13.
2. That same year another one of my students pretended to be pregnant because her boyfriend broke up with her. He found out she had lied. They got into a big fight in front of my room. He yelled at her “I wish you had been pregnant, I could have killed you and the baby”
3. A couple years later a found out that one of my students hid a pregnancy and gave the baby to her aunt to raise as her own. The next year she got pregnant with twins she was a senior that year.
4. One student became pregnant for her father. He was arrested. She went crazy because she was in love with him. They “forced” her to get an abortion.
5. One student had to be sent to another school because even though she was pregnant she kept getting into very serious fights. They were afraid for the baby, well the school was, not the people she fought.
6. All in all I have taught ten pregnant teenagers so far. That does not include the boys who had kids because they could hide that. This is only my fourth year teaching. That abstinence only training is working!