The polls have closed. The numbers have been crunched. There is a winner and it is not me. I live in the least peaceful state in the Country.
Not only did we lose, but we have been last place for 11 years in a row. How did they calculate peace? Well, the absence of violence. Seeing as New Orleans is the 21st most violent city in the world, this ranking does not surprise.
Top Ten Peaceful Places:
1. Maine- It is too cold to be violent.
2. Vermont- Ben and Jerry’s Factory within driving distance. Who wouldn’t be happy?
3. New Hampshire- I love this state:)
4. Minnesota- The biggest mall in the states. Hello, fabulous!
5. Utah- The mormon’s live here. They don’t believe in violence only procreation. Wish we all could be too busy having sex to be violent.
6. North Dakota- Everyone here is frozen solid.
7. Washington- Hippies that made it rich are always peaceful.
8. Hawaii- Beaches and oceans and love.
9. Rhode Island- I know nothing about Rhode Island. Sorry.
10. Iowa- Wide open spaces lots of room to miss hitting someone with your bullet.
Eight of the lowest ten states are all in the south.