I have noticed that some people do not realize they are being total trolls online. Its like they think everyone wants to hear their opinions. Why yes, I posted an article or thought online with the sole purpose of getting other peoples opinions. No.
Signs you might be an internet troll and need to get over yourself:
1. Are the comments you make more often than not negative or argumentative and you find yourself disagreeing with everyone?
-I hate to break it to you, but its you not me and we need to break up. Ha Ha just kidding, I would never date a troll.
2. You find that you think everybody is against you and you are the only logical one out there?
-Unless you are Mississippi.
3. You have no friends. Why would someone befriend a troll? I mean their hair is out of control.
-No the people in your AOL chat room are not your friends, in fact I’m pretty sure they are all the guy down the street with 100 cats.
4. If you have an opinion you can’t keep it in ever. It bubbles up under your skin until you explode all over the comment section and tell everyone they are wrong and you are right damnit!
-While everyone has the right to an opinion, time and place folks. Comment number 1532 is not the place, nor is the french bakery on a sunday morning. Breakfast is off limits, don’t fuck with breakfast.
5. You feel like you don’t understand anyone today. Because you don’t. Trolls make judgements based on small pieces of internet writing and assume all kinds of things.
– The only way to get the whole story is face to face. Don’t get it twisted and all upset over 140 characters as if you know the whole story, and if the whole story is 140 characters its a lame story and not worth your time.