So, your workplace has become a war zone. People fighting, nasty words being slung across the room splattering nasty sludge everywhere. The air is thin. You can cut the tension with a knife.
What do you do now?
1. Hide a fart machine under your seat. Set if off right as people begin to bicker.
2. Show up in full camo. With water guns. Throw down a challenge.
3. Bring food. Lots and lots of food. People will get quiet really quickly if they are stuffing their faces.
4. Bring a guitar. Convince everyone to sit in a circle on the floor. Share feelings.
5. Hide. But not in your bosses office.