I am a nerd.
How much of a nerd you say? Well I teach math and I am getting my masters in natural science. Nothing gets me giddier than imaginary numbers. I mean you can do math with them, yet they do not exist. How wild is that? Just thinking about it gives me tingles. They don’t exist. AHHHH. I just can’t get over it.
Coming up next month is pi day. March 14th. 3.14. Is it destiny that it also happens to be my birthday? I think not. I was born to do math. Like superman was born to save Lois Lane and LSU was destined to dominate the SEC.
In planning for pi day this year. I came across the most awesome math rap. I know what you are thinking- “Thank God! How did she know that I was losing hope that I would ever find a math rap to learn and perform at parties.”
*image from n3rd.co.uk*
Why I will never be popular.
1. I am too sarcastic. Sure certain men enjoy a sarcastic woman. The same kind of man that gets turned on by a girl being mean as hell to them. You know who you are. But everyone else, they find it funny if they understand it. Don’t under any circumstances be sarcastic with someone who is stupid. They get super angry and bitter.
2. I am confrontational. If someone hurts my feelings, or says something that is simply hateful I just can’t not say anything. Yes I am that person that says what everyone is thinking but won’t say it. Especially in those awful work meetings. Yes I have made presenters cry. She had it coming.
3. I am too blunt. This goes hand in hand with number two. I simply do not understand why people are not simply honest all of the time. What is the point of lying, and making things up? I will never understand why someone would ever lie about anything ever.
4. I am an introvert. Now introverts are largely misunderstood group of people. It does not mean I do not enjoy the company of others, it simply means social occasions drain me emotionally and physically. I can only handle so much before I hit empty and need to recharge.
5. My awesomeness. I am so awesome it is threatening to many people. My awesomeness fills up a room. How do I know I am that awesome? Ask around. Everyone says so.