I am sure you are expecting me to blog about the election, but I cannot. It hurts too much to think about it. I just want it to be over like morning sickness.
I have some insightful thoughts I have learned in my first week of nanowrimo.
1. It is weird and exciting when you are writing so much, you start to dream your novel. No kidding. I went to sleep and my dream began right were I left off writing. Gave me some fantastic ideas too.
2. It is super hard to write a book at night and do anything else productive. I wouldn’t bother trying. Eating cookies and writing, however, is extremely easy.
3. All the cool kids do nanowrimo. I am not go to a meet up of nanowrimo’s cool, but more like hipster writer wannabe cool. If only I could find my skinny jeans.
4. Characters you are writing will do things you did not expect. How is that even possible? Answer. Aliens.
5. I need complete quiet to write a novel. Somehow I can do a million things while I blog, but writing a fictional story, I need somewhere between silence and the kids are out of town quiet.
P.S. Win or lose I heart you Obama xoxo