Writers Block. The bloggers kryptonite.
Nothing is more frustrating than a completely blank mind, or even worse one filled with weak ideas that cannot seem to come to life.
In case you ever get stuck with the block, I have listed my favorite go to blog ideas:
1. Recipes- Everyone loves a good recipe. Especially with pictures. Pictures of the food, not you.
2. Reviews- books, movies, tv, and more. I don’t do the books due to I only read rated R books, and some youngsters read this blog.
3. Work Stories- Everyone loves a great story they can relate to about how much work sucks. Unless your job is awesome, don’t rub that in my face. I may have to fight you.
4. Travel- Have you been someplace cool. Great! Tell me all about it. Wait, not that trip, you told me that story ten times already.
5. Silly kid stories- If you are going to talk about your kids walk the line. The line of funny, not overbearing mommy blog. Funny kid sayings=ok, My child speaks chinese, french, and spanish and she is one= not ok.
6. Christmas- The best holiday ever. So, you can write about it year round.
7. Letters- Getting to read someone’s private letter is like sneaking into your sister’s diary and finding out she had sex.
Now, go forth and write!