My thoughts have been wandering of new lands to explore. You see I have a gypsy soul. As seen here.
When posed with the thought of let’s go someplace, anyplace, it can be quite difficult to decide. There are so many factors to consider. The food, the culture, does the list of things to do include the dollar store, and of course can I get a cool t shirt to wear when I get home.
I have narrowed my list down to five finalists (in no particular order):
1. New Zealand. I am dying to see the country that brought us the musical stylings of the Flight of the Concords.
2. The Ice Hotel- I cannot think of anything more romantic than a hotel made of ice.
3. The Great Wall of China- A piece of history from a time when a very big wall could keep people out of your life.
4. Amsterdam- Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to Amsterdam.
5. The rain forest- Ever since the movie Fern Gully, I have been obsessed with the rain forest. Just like you I am quite sure.