Friday the 13th is quickly approaching. For those of you that are not prepared I have prepared a list of things to look out for so you can remain safe.
1. Wild teenagers- teenagers everywhere will throw caution to the wind and go crazy. (yes I know they always do that, but today will be worse)
2. Werewolves- Ever since vampires have gone mainstream werewolves are everywhere. And no they don’t wear shirts.
3. Ninja cat wars- The thug cats from the block have an epic battle planned against the ninja cats. Just don’t go outside after midnight. You have been warned.
4. Emergency Rooms- Just avoid them at all. Everyone who is at all prone to accidents will be in there. And there will be blood.
5. The braless old woman that walks my neighborhood- She has been training for weeks. Every night walking the block, letting it all hang out. I do not know what she is planning, but I am scared.
*Image from hauntedamericatours.com
What about seemingly odd people wearing hockey masks and brandishing machetes?
ooh they are a good one to look out for as well.
Okay, tomorrow I’m not getting out of bed. Or answering the phone. Or checking email. Nope. I’m going to sit in bed and eat cookies until the 14th.
Cookies! what kind? I love cookies!
It’s still the 12th, so I’m ok, except that on the other side of the date line, it’s already the 13th, and has been for quite a while. This troubles me.
There is still time to hide out until the 14th quick!
I am reading all your old posts now. Number 5 made me lol!
I haven’t seen her in a while. Yeah there are some oldies but goodies on here.