I have decided I want to move to a remote tropical Island. I can see it now. Becoming a vegetarian and growing my own vegetables to live off of. Swimming in the ocean every afternoon. Writing wonderful books the world would love reading. It would be beautiful and so peaceful. How did I come to this conclusion? I am losing faith in humanity that is how. And I would like to get away from the crazies.
Perks to living on a secluded Island:
1. No crazy politicians promising to stop the separation of church and state. Because that is working out so well for Iraq and Iran.
2. No crazy commercialized christmas hooplah: Because what I need is another cheap present from walmart in my life.
3. No Reality TV: well no TV at all. I want my life back TV. I am pretty sure a world exists with out you. I think.
4. Super awesome tan year round: No one looks good pale. Not even Edward Cullen.
5. No more cultural pressure: As much fun as it is to keep up with the Jones’, I think I’ll pass.
6. No Chick-Fil-A: Chick-Fil-A donates money to hate filled organizations and it will be too soon if I have to see one again.
7. No awkward family gatherings: Being on an island it will be super expensive to visit me, so only the family that truly likes me will come. Thus ending all uncomfortable weekend long family events.
8. You will have defeated the traffic causing aliens: Ha Ha aliens that cause the traffic making me late to work. There will be no traffic on my island. You lose.
9. Everyone will be jealous of you: Sure they will pretend they couldn’t do it, but secretly they will all wish they were as cool as you.
10. Did I mention you get away from the crazies? You know who you are. Go away.
*Disclaimer- The above picture is not of an actual secluded Island. It is in fact a picture I took of Florida.